BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Twitter Backgrounds »

Monday, August 9, 2010

heyyy

Hey all people who has the interest of reading this, lmao. So, after getting back from school, Imma writing this post~ Btw, to all MUSLIMS, tomorrow maybe the start of Ramadhan, and the start of fasting. So, happy fasting to all Muslims! Anyway, back to the main point, do you all like music?
I love em'! Haha, so what is music? I think it's the thing that colors our world with a variety of music like R&B, Hip Hop, Blues, Rock, Punk, Heavy Metal, Ballads, Screamo and many more.
Well, I am not picky when it comes to music~ I listen to all, but many are what I like, :P
Have you ever wondered what it's like without music? OMG, I can't imagine it.. Seriously, if there is no music, our life will be dull, boring and pointless. So, we should appreciate the wonders of music and enjoy~ Coz music is about life! Hell yeah, it's life itself!
So, see y'all later!

0 comments: